The Niagara Construction Association (NCA), in conjunction with BuildForce Canada and the Canadian Construction Association (CCA), is offering several online courses.
- Construction Industry Ethics
- Applying Essential Skills in the Classroom
- Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution
- Construction Law
- Construction Project Management
- Developing Worksheets for Technical Training
- First Level Supervisor Training Program
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- Confined Spaces Safety Awareness
- National Construction Safety Awareness
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training (New)
The courses are from $100 to $200. You can download a registration form here. You can email it to email@example.com or fax it to (905) 688-5029.