The Seneca Queen Theatre is a main destination spot in the downtown Niagara Falls area. As the core entertainment venue on Queen street for almost eight decades, it has been renovated from a movie theatre you may remember visiting as a child to a malleable venue in order to accommodate the needs of your event.
We provide you with a venue full of character, charm and nostalgia for your Wedding, Gala, Conference, Stag and Doe, Film Series, and beyond. Our venue features:
- An intimate 300 seat, raked theatre configuration or a 250 seat cocktail configuration (see images on left). In addition to this there is also wheelchair seating available for those who require it.
- A stage (see dimensions in PDF below) fully set with top, high quality sound and light systems
- A fully licensed lobby and theatre space, allowing for alcohol to be brought to your seats.
- Competitive rental pricing and discounted rates for not-for-profit groups and charities.
- All events receive a calendar listing on our website along with a description of their event on any printed listings of upcoming events.
- The name of your event on our authentic, 1940’s style marquee.
We have also teamed up with a fantastic, high-energy, 11 piece band who specialize in covers/tributes; Nik and the Nice Guys. They are our referred house band and we will connect you with them if your event is in need of extra musical entertainment.
Located just a minutes walk from Paris Crepes; the most authentic, sweet or savoury crepes Niagara Falls has to offer, and only blocks away from a variety of restaurants, the Seneca Queen Theatre is the perfect venue to escape the chaos and feel at home.
Theatre Location: 4624 Queen Street, Niagara Falls
Hours of Operation: Wednesday to Friday, 11 a.m to 4 p.m.
On performance days, the box office and doors open one hour before show time.
General Questions: email@example.com
Ticket Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone in Orders: Call (905) 353-9461